Prince Is Back on Tour

by worldlygirl 2 Replies latest social entertainment

• worldlygirl
    worldlygirl

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,112383,00.html

Fox News is reporting that Prince is going to "Party Like It's 1989" by taking his Purple Rain album hits back on the road. I don't think his elders are going to be particularly happy with the "Darling Nikki" routine. Is he still a Witness????

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

It is true,,,,,,,,he is even coming to Shreveport, Louisiana, in all his purple royality.

I hope he doesnt get up there and sing kingdom melodies.

On the local radio station it said he would be singing all his greatest hits.......they had Little Red Corvette playing in the annoucement back ground. HUMMMMMMMMM.

I wonder if he is going to sing P****Y Control????????? I would think that song would get him the big D/F ,,,,,,,,but you know how the society does with peeps that give alot of money,,,,,,,,they let what they do slide. If we were to even play that song at a party we would be in the " little room" so fast our "Raspberry Berret" would be spinning.

I am hoping that , for his sake, he has seen the light ,,,,,,,,,,decided to get back to the music,,,,,and will see that the JW's stole his life and career. Maybe that is why he is doing this, maybe not.

I don't want Price to retire,,,,,,,,, I need some fresh dancin' music ya know.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Oops! Looks like he had a falling out with the bOrg!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit