JV's Back

by JV 2 Replies latest jw experiences

• JV
    JV

Long time no post. I've been swamped with homework, this has made fading a whole lot easier! I have to come clean on something i am sort of involved with a girl in the cong. Hindsite tells me that it was a big mistake and now i realize it. Me not being baptized has obviously caused a stink with the elders. But thankfully this "relationship" is coming to an end. She started it she pursued me, now i'm going to end it. On the worldly girl front i've been in contact with a high school crush, and i'm going to see her in a few weeks!!!!!! And what's with the term worldly, that's garbage if you ask me. My moms on a vacation and i'm tired of hearing about the brothers in other countries, "oh they need so much help" well not from me mommy!!! Just had to vent a few things. Talk to yall later!

• itsallgoodnow
    itsallgoodnow

good luck with all of that, and the new girl. It's better you don't get involved with a Witness anyway.

• seeitallclearlynow
    seeitallclearlynow

Okay, JV, thanks for letting us know! We'll be waiting to hear what's up in your neck of the woods!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit