hard rock

by Dubby 8 Replies latest social entertainment

• Dubby
    Dubby

I'm a fan of most hard rock music. I play guitar for fun, and make up my own tunes. My stint in the borg delayed me from being able to do something with it. Anyone else here play an instrument?

"Enjoy God's creation, ride a dirt bike!"

• Seven
    Seven

Hi Dubby, This is my favorite place for free chords and lyrics to songs: [url] http://www.imaginenolimits.com/guitar.html[/url] I
    like all the old Clapton, BB King, Allman Bros., and Joe Walsh. I just play to relax.

7 {|O~}~~%%%

• BigQuestion
    BigQuestion

Edited by - BigQuestion on 29 July 2000 23:27:53

• SolidSender
    SolidSender

Edited by - SolidSender on 1 August 2000 3:0:59

• Simon
    Simon

I play guitar too but not enough to keep up what I learnt. It used to be all Bob Dylan stuff but now it's usually Postman Pat etc... for the kids.

• Dubby
    Dubby

Hey 7, thanks for the link. Very cool!

"Enjoy God's creation, ride a dirt bike!"

• Seven
    Seven

Simon, Simon! Postman Pat?? Noooooo! Early BEATLES!!! Kids love it! Yellow Submarine, Hello Goodbye, Octopus' Garden, "somewhere in the mining hills of the Dakota's lived a young boy named ROCKY RACOON-one day his woman ran off with another guy/hit young Rocky in the eye/Rocky didn't like that-said I'm gonna get that boy." These songs are so much fun. There is no need to compromise your sanity for the sake of entertaining your children. Get out your guitar and get by with a little help from my friends!
    Seven In The Sky With Diamonds
    Dubby, That is a great link.

• hightower18
  • Twitch
    Twitch

Yea, Ride the Lightning and Master of Puppets are my favs. But I admit I haven't heard them in awhile

BTW, welcome :)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit