New kingdom hall Washington State

by Are you serious 3 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Are you serious
    Are you serious
    Yesterday I drove passed a town a couple of hours from my home and saw this kh under construction. This is the first new design kh I've seen in Washington State even though i would think by now another one or two have been built. Maybe not with their financial situation being the way it is. This one is in Eastern Washington. It's pretty small as it seems to be about 25' x 65' and will have a capacity of around 80.
    This will sell very easy in the future if need be unlike the current design khs which are more difficult to sell. It could be converted into a fast food restaurant or professional office without huge costs. Also, the location is excellent as it is located on the corner of a busy state highway and main entrance to the town.

• Pistoff
    Pistoff

Ugly, ugly, ugly.

• Sliced
    Sliced
    This new commercial design will be easy to sell off when the time comes. They look a lot like Starbucks or a donut shop... lol
  • Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Is it fireproof? I'm asking for a friend.

The WTB&TS has now wised up to the idea that Kingdom Halls should be designed so that they can easily be converted to fast-food restaurants when the congregation goes "out of business."

Speaking of which, there is NO TRUTH to the rumor that the newest Theocratic song is titled "Would you like fries with that in the everlasting paradise earth of the universal sovereign and his glorious Son and his pansexual wife?"

I just felt a thrill go down my leg -- oh, wait, that was my ferret, whose name, by the way, is "A Thrill".

Be good, ye servants of Sky-Daddy Jah!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit