Saved?

by got my forty homey? 5 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• got my forty homey?
    got my forty homey?

Lately I've been hearing a lot of people saying and talking about how they are "saved".

Saved from what? Whats this crap all about?

yeah, I was saved once too, but all the air went out of my preserver and I'm drowning!

• gitasatsangha
    gitasatsangha

I saved plenty with my Kroger Value Card. However I will be shopping again next week and this sale is over in a few weeks. Once saved, but not always saved.

• LoverOfTruth
    LoverOfTruth

You might want to check out this ex-JW Website.

http://www.towerwatch.com/

You'll perhaps understand a little better.

• Haereticus
    Haereticus

Being saved once is only half as much as being saved twice. However, I have been lucky/fortunate for being saved three times. At the age of 4 from drowning, at 15 from electricuting myself and at 33 with an operation and a blood transfusion from bleeding to death.

Mark

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

Are you being sarcastic or what Homey? Lets face facts if you were a Jw and a bethelite why would you not know what that word "saved infered"?? Didn't you ever talk to Born Again christians in the service? Well if you did I am sure that they constantly refered to be saved..

Ofc

• got my forty homey?
    got my forty homey?

I was being very sarcastic, becuase generally people who go around saying they are saved are usually the worst people to be around. Lowlifes, untrustworthy, scummy people. Where as people who dont go around constantly talking about religon are nice people.

I love your new avatar! You look gorgeous in this one! I never got a clear picture of your old one, perhaps my computer or something. What happened to all of your silly characters at the end of this message?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit