closer2fine

This would enforce mandatory life imprisonment for the following crimes

**************LAYMAN'S GUIDE TO I-861************

* Rape 1 and 2

* Rape of a Child (ROC) 1 and 2

* Child Molestation 1

* Indecent Liberties by forcible compulsion

* Kidnapping 1

* Criminal Conspiracy, Criminal Attempt and Criminal Solicitation to do these violent sex crimes ONLY. It is not for all conspiracy, attempt and solicitation crimes.

* Any crime with a sexual motivation

Rape 1 is rape while using a weapon, or breaking into home or vehicle or kidnapping, or inflicting physical injury.

Rape 2 is raping someone who can't consent because they are developmentally disabled, a resident of a facility for the mentally disordered or a chemically dependent person, elderly or a vulnerable adult AND the victim is a client/patient and the rape occurs while receiving treatment. The perpetrator is either a health care provider or has a supervisory function over victim.

Rape of a Child 1 is sexual intercourse with a child less than 12 years of age.

Rape of a Child 2 is sexual intercourse with a child 12 and 13 years of age.

Indecent Liberties by forcible compulsion is forcing sexual contact on a victim who is developmentally disabled, a resident of a facility for mentally disordered or the chemically dependent, elderly and is a client/patient receiving treatment at the time of crime and perpetrator has authority over the victim, or is incapable of consent by reason of being mentally defective, mentally incapacitate or physically helpless. The perpetrator is either a health care provider or has a supervisory function over victim.

Kidnapping is taking someone by force whether they are at home, vehicle or elsewhere, or held for ransom, or to inflict extreme physical injury, or to interfere with government functions.

Child Molestation 1 (CM) forcing sexual contact on a child less than 12 years old.

Criminal Conspiracy is a planning and organizing with one or more individuals and they take steps to pursue that agreement.

Criminal Attempt is when there is an attempt to commit a violent sex crime. which then becomes a Class A Felony

Criminal solicitation is when a person offers to give money to commit, in this case, a violent sex crime.

All these crimes listed above are all Class A felonies under current Washington State Law and are listed under Washington State's Two Strikes

http://www.citizensforaonestrikelaw.org/index.htm

• Princess
    Princess

This is the first I've heard of it.

I'm all for it.

Rachel

• little witch
    little witch

I find this too ambiguous and extreme.

Imagine a wrongly convicted young man who was accused of rape without dna evidence to prove.

Imagine the perp is your son. He says it was consentual sex, she says rape. He gets convicted.

Life? I hate hearing of men who have had chance after chance and end up killing or raping. But this is overly broad in interpretation.

• bisous
    bisous

Sorry, can't support it. With the rampant corruption in our system, all too probable for an innocent to be locked up for life. And also offers no hope for rehabilitation in the case of an accurate, 1st time guilty conviction, which I believe is possible in some of the crimes listed (pedophilia being the exception).

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit