Ding
    Happy Birthday
  • FeelingFree
    FeelingFree

Horaay!! Happy Birthday 😃 🎉🎂🎁

Hope you had a lovely day. x

• Dagney
    Dagney

So understand how you feel Marvster. The WT cult really does a number on us.

Treat yourself and Happy Happy Birthday!

• The Marvster
    The Marvster

A final thank you to you all.... it was a beautiful day... believe it or not I spent a lot of it in tears when I wasn't being watched, especially when reading most of the comments here.... thank you thank you thank you thank you ALL very much...

• rebel8
    rebel8

Hope you enjoyed your day. (I have no idea what a Weatherspoon's or a float tank is.)

• GrreatTeacher
    GrreatTeacher

Well, since it's your first birthday, I guess you can get away with just one candle in the cake. My husband is just a couple years older than you and his last cake...well, the first candles were melted by the time the last candle was lit!

Glad you had a lovely day. The years are precious. We need to celebrate them.

• The Marvster
    The Marvster

Thanks Rebel8,

Weatherspoons is a chain of pub/restaurants with family atmosphere here in the UK.. (I presume they are a UK company, though not 100% sure)

float tanks, are sensory deprivation tanks... full of water with a high percentage of Epsom salts, it looks like an 'escape pod' from a sci-fi film.. you get inside, put earplugs in, float in the water, get a short spell of music and then 'nothing' no noise, light, sensations etc, deep relaxation... similar to deep meditation... affects everyone differently, I came out totally dazed and slept like a baby last night.... totally relaxed.. look up experiences on youtube if you get the chance...

• The Marvster
    The Marvster

Thanks GrreatTeacher..

I am doing my cake today and thought of the 1 candle idea too.... Lol.. what happened to your husband... I definitely won't be putting 44 candles on there...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit