My First Birthday.....

by The Marvster 38 Replies latest jw experiences

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath
    happy burfday mate
  • The Marvster
    The Marvster

thaaaaaaaaaaaaaank you all sooooooo much..... just off to the float tank now...

• BeautifulMind
    BeautifulMind
    Happy Birthday!! ๐Ÿ˜†
  • LisaRose
    LisaRose

Happy Birthday!! Have a really good one, celebrate your freedom.

This week I was out with some friends, a guy came over and said his friend was having a birthday and he wanted us to sing happy birthday. We said sure, we could do that. Then he told us we had to do a Stevie wonder, soulful birthday song, he even made us practice a bit to be sure we got it right. Then everyone in the bar sang happy birthday, Stevie Wonder style to a random stranger, it was fun. .

So happy๐ŸŽถ happy ๐ŸŽต birthday (snap fingers), happy ๐ŸŽถ happy ๐ŸŽตbirthday, happy๐ŸŽถ happy ๐ŸŽต birthday to you

• Petraglyph
    Petraglyph
    Happy Birthday from Yorkshire! :)
  • FayeDunaway
    FayeDunaway
    Happy first birthday Marvster!! I hope that by next year you have enough friends that they throw you your first party...or maybe organize your own, no shame in that, I did it and it was great!!
  • flipper
    flipper
    MARVSTER- Have a very Happy Birthday and lots of fun ! You deserve it ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper
  • Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    You know it doesn't make much sense
    There ought to be a law against
    Anyone who takes offense
    At a day in your celebration
    Cause we all know in our minds
    That there ought to be a time
    That we can set aside
    To show just how much we love you

Happy birthday!!!!!!!๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿป๐Ÿน๐Ÿท

• ellaella
    ellaella
    Happy birthday, start one person at a time to start trust, that is my motto. Have a great one, now you can enjoy and appreciate another year on this planet, not saying good!!!! get out of this hellhole one year closer to Armaggedon!!! Right????
  • Tornintwo
    Tornintwo

Happy Birthday!!!! Don't forget no chopping anyone's head off!

but seriously, found your post very moving, would love to give you a big hug

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit