onightdivine

Happy Birthday to you šŸŽµ

Happy Birthday to youšŸŽµ

Happy Birthday dear Marvste ršŸŽ¼

Happy Birthday to you!! šŸŽ¶šŸ°

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

I hear you buddy! Enjoy your day!

(Oh, just watch out that no one gets their head taken off...after all, isn't that what happens on birthdays??)

• KiddingMe
    KiddingMe
    Happy Birthday! Enjoy!
  • The Marvster
    The Marvster

Thanks all, this really made my day, Literally haven't had people wishing me happy birthday before so it's a really nice pleasure... thank you..

stuckinarut2, no bedheadings yet, though I've been keeping a lookout

carla... my 'identifying wildlife' capabilities are very poor, there are lots of ducks, but I also looked up the website of the park and lake area to see what they had to say... here's what they said...

There are some 47 different species are either permanent or occasional residents. The birds that attract the most attention are the swans, but there are also several species of geese.

The only ones I recognise were the malards, and a small black duck with red beak, don't know what they are called though... a lovely place to just relaxxx

thanks again all..

• The Marvster
    The Marvster

More on the ducks etc:

Canadian geese arrive from time to time and a few pairs have taken up permanent residence.

There are numerous ducks including Mallards, Aylesburys, Red Crested Pochards, Coots and Moorhens.

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus
    Wow happy birthday my good fellow :)
  • TheListener
    TheListener
    Happy Birthday!! Enjoy Canary Wharf and the float tank.
  • Heaven
    Heaven

Happy Birthday Marvster! Enjoy your day... sounds like it will be lovely. Let us know if someone's head gets lobbed off. Thank you .

• ICBehindtheCurtain
    ICBehindtheCurtain

Happy Birthday to you Marvster!! Enjoy the first of many to come!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit