INSPIRED ERROR: new phrase among JW CO

by wannaexit 82 Replies latest jw friends

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

What bother me the most the constant avalanche against education. Now they have taken it a step further in their demonizing it.

When will they stop!

• Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut

1. The MEDIA: articles in the newspaper about Jw's are not truth, what they say on the internet about jw is not the truth. These are inspired expressions of error. Stay away from newspapers and news on the internet. Unless you read something flattering about JW's .....then what the media says, is true.

2. HIGHER EDUCATION: Some associated to congregations feel that if you want to be successful you need higher education-Inspired error because you are not putting the kingdom first. You will have to study and miss meetings therefore this is an inspired error to be avoided at all cost. However, if you have a higher education, you will be more likely to be given a special assignment at Bethel instead of cleaning toilets.

3. IF YOU SAY: the end is coming but not in my lifetime---inspired error. Can't say that because the end can come at any moment. Yes, the end could come one day but the rest of the time, it doesn't.

• prologos
    prologos

None of the information we have is inspired. It has been all worked out by humans.

by insisting it has to be inspired one way or another, wt tries to take empowerment away from it's members.

• Splash
    Splash

If everything about JW's in the newspapers is demonic, why do the Society quote from them in their publications?

*** w13 7/1 p. 6 Can You Trust Religion Regarding Morals? ***
    Jehovah’s Witnesses “promote strong family ties and develop productive and honest citizens,” states The Deseret News of Salt Lake City, Utah, U.S.A. The newspaper added: “Members believe in a strong moral code. They believe smoking, overdrinking, drug misuse, gambling, sexual promiscuity and homosexuality are spiritually damaging practices.”

• truthlover
    truthlover

Looks like we are about to have the TALK in good old Canada now -- CO visit coming up memo states it will be the talk of the evening meeting on his first day here...

Its a misuse of the word inspired-- a painting can "inspire me", the sunset can "inspire" me - but this crazy title of Inspired Truth OR Inspired Error-- what is that??? If that's the case, they have had a lot of inspired errors throughout the past 100 years - what crazy illogic!! Apparently this had been discussed in a WT sev years ago?? Must look see.. must have missed that meeting

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

1. The MEDIA: articles in the newspaper about Jw's [substitute: Catholic abuse scandals] are not true.

Yes, that's what one devout Catholic told me when I was still going D2D.

Doc

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

Looks like we are about to have the TALK in good old Canada now -- CO visit coming up memo states it will be the talk of the evening meeting on his first day here...

I am from Canada too--

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

@truthlover -i am Canadian and seems like its been making the rounds.

You make a good point about watchtower having inspired error for the last 100 years

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

wannaexit - "What bother me the most the constant avalanche against education. Now they have taken it a step further in their demonizing it. When will they stop?"

When every member has the reasoning capacity of a preschooler.

• prologos
    prologos

On point No 3, : it was led into by the question: " If you hear somebody say: "well, I did not think My kids would go to school, but they did, [1976] , now my great grandchildren go to kindergarten--" well, would you not you picture a smiling senior bragging about his faithful years, his wisdom the pride to have passed on his genes, --but no, in wt's eyes, this is satanic, demon inspired error, because it projects the same scenario into the future.

Wt writers deliberately treat the R&F with contempt, at the same time gumming up their minds with these obfuscations, and sowing suspicion among all. Do these COs have a conscience or are they too dumb to realize the t{f)ools they are?

making your family that speak the truth, history,- to be viewed as purveyors of inspired error. apostate thought really-- good.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit