hitler to be resurrected

by buffalosrfree 1 Replies latest jw friends

• buffalosrfree
    buffalosrfree

Yes it was said today, my wife went to the meeting and the brother mentioned that yes hitler will probably be resurrected. Now ain't that some stuff. He sure knows must be some of those angels (ha ha ha)that talk to the gb. another episode of horse puckey. buff

• AGuest
    AGuest

Hello, 'BuffsRFree... and may you have peace!

Just wait. Eventually, they will CONTINUE and tell the ENTIRE truth, that Adam, Eve and Judas, too, will be resurrected. For there is to a be resurrection of the righteous AND the unrighteous... the righteous to life and the unrighteous to judgment.

It's coming. Somebody must have reread the letter. About time, I say. But tell me, was not their previous position... A LIE? And who is the FATHER of the 'lie'? The one that gave them their information.

They're just 'stealing' it now, and rather than giving the credit and glory to the Source of the truth that they NOW have, my Lord, the Son of God, JAHESHUA MISCHAJAH, who gave it to those of us who shared it with them some years ago, they will keep such 'glory' for themselves.

For if folks KNEW that they (the WTBTS) indeed know nothing and that they (folks) can get the very same information from the very same Source as do we... they would leave. You KNOW they would leave.

Peace to you!

A slave of Christ,

SJ

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit