Did Arlo Guthrie prophecy about WT end times....

by Music Mouth 4 Replies latest jw friends

• Music Mouth
    Music Mouth

...and if so, what the hell did he mean?

"Obie looked at the seeing eye dog, and then at the twenty seven eight-by-ten colour glossy pictures with circles and arrows and a paragraph on the back of each one, and looked at the seeing eye dog.
    And then at twenty seven eight-by-ten colour glossy pictures with circles and arrows and a paragraph on the back of each one and began to cry, 'cause Obie came to the realization that it was a typical case of American blind justice, and there wasn't nothing he could do about it.."

"You know, if
    one person, just one person does it they may think he's really sick and they won't take him. And if two people, two people do it, in harmony, they may think they're both faggots and they won't take either of them."

I'd be especially interested in comments from Obed, You know, PLH, and Joelbear. And maybe Shelby could make it all work into the bigger scheme of things?

• anglise
    anglise

Hi MM
    I havent listened to Alices Restaurant for years.
    Its really good and makes so many accurate points.

"Not moral enough to kill woman and children!!!"

I remember playing this to 2 of our close friends in the org many years ago, but I am afraid they just didnt get it and the wife proceeded to chat all the way through.

Thanks for the reminder, I must dust it off again.

• Music Mouth
    Music Mouth
    wife proceeded to chat all the way through

!!! I suspect that will be a disfellowshipping offense in Deacons new congregation. If someone can't sit quietly for 25 minutes, they do indeed need to burn in hell.

• anglise
    anglise

Hey theres no point playing it if you dont listen to the words.
    This is called fun.

I am not talking about 45 mins study of the latest nag mag!!!

• COMF
    COMF

Mother-rapers.

Father-stabbers.

Father-rapers!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit