Prediction - 2004 Election

by Shaft 4 Replies latest social current

• Shaft
    Shaft

Kerry - 53 Million Votes, 51% of the popular vote, 291 Electoral Votes
    Bush - 51 Million Votes, 48% of the popular vote, 247 Electoral Votes

My prediction is based on results from the 2000 election. I have added Gore's total to the votes for Nader and added Buchanan votes to Bush. Of course this assumes that the Nader voters will go Democratic which may not happen. They will certainly not vote for Bush. They might vote for another independent candidate or simply stay home. Kerry may get more votes from disillusioned swing voters who supported Bush in 2000 so it might make his total even bigger and it is inconceivable to imagine any of Gore's votes going to Bush.

• minimus
    minimus

Kerry is the junior senator from Mass. He's an arrogant ass. Most people don't like him. If he gets elected, it's because they like Bush---less.

• Shaft
    Shaft
    If he gets elected, it's because they like Bush---less.

I agree. I am awful tired of this "lesser of two evils" limbo. I sure wish John McCain was the republican nominee. I voted for him in 2000. Even got his autograph.

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

Mega dittos, fellow Minimus!

And his wife, have you all heard the non-sense and idiocy that comes out of the woman's mouth? She'd very possibly be the dumbest/nuttiest First Lady ever!!!

DY

• Simon

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit