Check this out

by Satans little helper 4 Replies latest jw friends

• Satans little helper
    Satans little helper

Ok, there's another forum where I post where there's a pretty raging discussion going on about dubness. As the in house exdub I have taken the mantle of the JW apologist basher and thought I would share the thread. It started as a tirade against an article in a weekly emailzine about Prince being a dub. See if anyone can guess which one's me??? and it aint Gnophos

http://www.lnreview.co.uk/talk/

go to 'news and current affairs' and choose the thread entitled 'Prince's newfound religion'

My question - what would you say? and I know I have asked this question before but have never seen anyone post anything with any real gravitas apart from one paticular posting from Gadget. I don't want opinion I want fact backed up with references or scripture. No 'just tell him to get lost' as when you do that you have lost the arguement and I genuinely want to reach this latest guy as he is obviously in pain.

• Valis
    Valis

SLH...your link doesn't work

• Satans little helper
  • xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

Well that was a very interesting read.

I liked what paul wallet said about JWD

There does seem to be quite a few dissenting voices on there. I don't think I've seen a single pro-JW post. Compared to Hollywood Halfwits, it seems rather healthy.

Johnny Lydon, you are my hero

• undercover
    undercover
    the bible-basher is failing to recognise that it is illogical to try to justify beliefe in the bible with quotes from the bible. If that worked, you could believe in, er, Wuthering Heights, 'cos look, it's all written down in Wuthering heights.

That was my favorite.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit