The Evil Slave Class

by Evesapple 5 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Evesapple
    Evesapple

Does anyone remember who that represented exactly? As far as what I remember it represented those that were part of the remnant (144,000) and then became apostate. Is that who they are? And was this a made up title? or is it biblical?

• minimus
    minimus

Your understanding is correct according to the latest WT. Some may manifest the same "spirit" that are not of the "anointed class". The Wt.interpetation is based upon the misreading of the parable.

• franklin J
    franklin J

...I thought Minimus represented the Evil Slave Class.....

• minimus
    minimus

Thank you. I will take that as a compliment!

• Nowhere
    Nowhere

I think this was made up, when Rutherford took conrol over bethel and kicked every oposer out. The ones being kicked out, where refered to as "the evil slave". Good thinking of the borg, they managed to silent them, because no one wanted to be assosiating with the evil slave...

• archangel01
    archangel01

the 144,000 are found only in 2 places in the Bible Revelations cha 7 & 14. Now the great crowd comes in at vs 9 ok. Where is there LOCATION ,which is "BEFORE THE THRONE" right. Now turn to cha. 14 start at vs 3 now the 144,000 sang a new song (WHERE) "BEFORE THE THRONE". OH MY, The GREAT CROWD & THE 144,000 ARE ALL/BOTH IN THE SAME LOCATION.

An if we read the whole cha of 7 we see this is a HEAVENLY Seen, because all the angels are around Hmmm doesn't sound to earthly to me! Scripture is clear, share this with the dubs next time they bug you!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit