Hello, I'm Back and I want a new friend!!!!!!!

by discombobulatedgirl 5 Replies latest jw friends

• discombobulatedgirl
    discombobulatedgirl

Hello to all,

I havn't posted in awhile so I thought I ould post because I want to make ne friends and plus the CHAT room is empty and that is weird. SO how is everyone. I'm good. Lots of school work and stuff since I only have 7 days of school lets for the year. Well I'll let yall go and get back to your discombobulated lives. BYE BYE!!

Your friend
    Discombobulatedgirl(DC)

P.S FOMCRALMLAO!!!!

• wasasister
    wasasister

DC Girl: you mean, of course, besides the friends you've already made???

Hugs,
    Wasa and Little Sis

• mommy
    mommy

D.C.!
    (((((((((hugs)))))))) I have missed you! I am glad you popped in to fill us in. I have been very busy myself lately, so I miss alot of what is going on here. I noticed chat was empty too, very strange indeed
    wendy

• ladonna
    ladonna

Hi DC,

We have met in chat.....hope to see you again in there soon.

Take care,
    Ana

• Gopher
    Gopher

Hi D'Girl,

(1) If chat is empty, do what I do: Log in to chat anyway, and wait a few minutes. Almost always, one person will come on, and then perhaps another 2 people. (This depends on time of day.) Of course, if you are looking for lots of company on Saturday night, you MAY not get it, since people are often out enjoying their weekend then.

(2) If the above doesn't work, feel free to write e-mail notes to friends you've already made here (like me). Rest assured, nearly everyone would appreciate the "personal touch" of getting such a note, and many would try to respond to you (if they have time).

Gopher, enjoying the fresh air

• thinkers wife
    thinkers wife

DC,
    Thanks for the update. Hope you have lots of good things planned for your summer!!!!!
    TW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit