Plain Nasty !

by Nadsam 5 Replies latest jw experiences

• Nadsam
    Nadsam

I've been reading posts all day. I haven't for some months now and remebered a nasty experiance when I was about 5yrs old. ...

We were standing in a cue at a Convention when my Mom dropped her "food stamps" . A kind Bro bent down and helped Mommy pick them up.

The kind bro then noticed my Mommy's name tag was loose. He grabbed her chest. Fastened the tag ...copped a "generous" feel and said to me oops... I hope I didn't puncture it! He laughed and walked away in full view of all in the cue.

Can you believe it! Man, I only remebered that today...and it happened nearly 40 yrs ago!

• DevonMcBride
    DevonMcBride

I'm not surprised to hear this. Just reading your experience angers me at the way they treat women.

Devon

• dustyb
    dustyb

heh, i was at a superbowl party and one guy that was there was a single 25 yr old and he was hitting on a 18ish year old girl, but it wasn't the typical flirting. i guess you have to call it JW flirting because he was intentionally pissing her off.

another instance is that there's this mexican guy at my g/f's congregation that always has to make some comment of her and her friend looking "really good" that nite. the thing is he's 40 and she's my g/f.....

Jehovah's Witnesses seperate from the world, IMHO...no

• Xandria
    Xandria

Yuccckkkkkk! I can understand that feeling. Even though my step mother was not JW she should have been. ICK. They had a man who was in his 30's when I was like ten.. and she would imply that I would make a good wife for him when I was 18 which was 8 years to go. He was renting a room from them.

He would try to be an authority over me and spank me, etc. He even hit me so hard I pee'd myself. It all ended when my father found out. OMG he is a easy going person. But he lost it when he found out. The roof was raised. He would not allow my step mom to discipline me ever again once he heard how it was done, etc. Til this day it is a rift between them.

Belts, Metal Rulers ( on a bare behind) etc.

Then I was returned to my mother and I saw the very same behavior of wayyy older men with younger women being as something normal. I can understand a 5 to 10 year difference. But a 20 year difference ? It rarely works out due to the age difference and perspectives. I feel that it is the way men are taught to view women and treat them that allows this to go on. It is looked upon with acceptance when it is a man wanting a younger woman. etc.

Shiver.. .ick.

X.

• Sneaky Russian
    Sneaky Russian

It angers me to hear this, it must really anger you.

Please just try to think of that 'man' as a caged animal, still wasting his life in the Watchtower Society. Either that or think of him as dead; either way is good.

If you can somehow track him down I would be quite happy to take him back to Russia and dump him in Chikhacheva at the edge of the East Siberian Sea. Would like to see him speak such filth when he knows he is the only man for 1000 miles of cold Siberian hell.

• houdini
    houdini

That is one of the things about JW's that really p****d me off

They had a man who was in his 30's when I was like ten.. and she would imply that I would make a good wife for him when I was 18 which was 8 years to go. He was renting a room from them

The way that they seem to arranged the marriages of their children long before they were old enough to decide for themselves who they would date and marry. Although I was only with them a short time it was so plain to see the elders pairing off couples within the congregation.

Also the way the treat women as second class citizens all the time.

Houdini

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit