Hey Everybody..

by shamus 8 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• shamus
    shamus

I just got back from the city, and it was an experience to say the least! I nearly died, LOL! I came within a hairs breath of a head-on semi crash. It was scary to say the least, LOL!

I'm tired and not going to be posting as much, or whatever.. I will still be here, and I've been down lately, and I came back to many many PM's in my mailbox.

Although I'm down, please don't worry about me if you don't see me for a while. I'm not suicidal or anything, and just wanted to type this out for anyone who was worrying about me. I just don't want anyone to worry anymore; my life is going to get busy here, and I won't be about as much...

Thanks for all the support here! ONe day I'll get my head straightened out, and that day will be soon. Spring is coming and sunshine; new opportunities are arising, and if I can just keep myself afloat a while longer, things will get better.

Sorry for babbling.. none of this is making sense as per usual.

Some of the PM's I may not be able to respond to, so I just wanted to put out this message as is. For everyone who was worried, thanks. It's strange to have so many people who care about me here... it's very difficult for me to put into words what I feel, so I"ll just stop here.

Ta for now.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

good to hear from you Shamus

• darkuncle29
    darkuncle29

Hey Shamus,

I'm glad you made it back safe. How many hours is that drive? From where I'm at it is a 6 to 8 hour drive in good weather.

Peace.

• Prudence
    Prudence
    I'm glad you made it back safe.

Me too.

Prudence

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

Hey Shamus: glad to read you are back home, safe.

No worries! I figured things were busy.

That being said, I do hope you are well. We'll talk in the near future I'm sure.

Take care, and for god's sakes get out of that van down by the river.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Shamus(HUGS) Glad your O.K. missed ya

• franklin J
    franklin J

hey Shamus, old buddy

you have a PM

• Valis
    Valis

good to see you have surfaced...

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Sassy
    Sassy

We miss you when you aren't around Shamus... but understand if things will have you busy so you might not be posting so much..

If however you need a friend, you know we are here..

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit