• Vivamus
    Vivamus

Heheheh

• dustyb
    dustyb

hehe, sounds about right.

• blondie
    blondie

Love the bowtie. Sign of a rebellious or "strange" JW.

Five dollars.....right, a suggested donation.

He forgot this "admonition."

Kingdom Ministry (Manifesto) 5/90 p. 7 Use Our Literature Wisely

At the end of February 1990, it was explained that magazines and literature will be provided to publishers and to the interested public on a complete donation basis, that is, without asking or suggesting that a specific contribution be made as a precondition to receiving an item. When literature is offered, voluntary donations will be accepted to support the worldwide work of publishing the good news. We have faith that Jehovah will bless this arrangement.

• simplesally
    simplesally

Blondie, he also forgot his specially marked envelope "Donations for the Worldwide Work" .............. yep, its not donut money.

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Plus, he said "good AFTERNOON." Everybody knows JW's only show up on Saturday mornings!

Nina

• houdini
    houdini
    Plus, he said "good AFTERNOON." Everybody knows JW's only show up on Saturday mornings!

Well when I went door to door I did it on a Thursday and Sunday afternoon on meeting days, so I did say good afternoon. Not very often, because I only did it for 12 months then thought what an idiot I was to be wasting my time and theirs.

Houdini

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit