Blood Transfusion given

by Sadie5 4 Replies latest jw friends

• Sadie5
    Sadie5

Hi All,

I know I don't get to post very much. Wanted to let everyone know that my elderly mom received a blood transfusion a few days ago. It was amazing how we just looked at this as a medical procedure and not some great sin against God.

She is doing much better than before the transfusion, I think in this case it was the right thing to do.

Hugs to all

Sadie

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Congratulations, Sadie and your Mum.. It is great to feel that the road to increased enlightenment and knowledge can be manifest in such beneficial ways.

Best wishes to your Mum for a complete recovery

• Valis
    Valis

Hi Sadie...hope your mom will be OK!....That's one thing I always had a problem with...claiming that just because the risk of getting a disease was good enough excuse to refuse a transfusion. I would rather be alive please and thank you. Greetings and best wishes from the Texas Branch.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• blondie
    blondie

Doctors are not handing out transfusions willy nilly, sadie5. It sounds like it is help already. Glad to hear. Keep us posted.

Blondie

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

She is doing much better than before the transfusion, I think in this case it was the right thing to do.

GREAT NEWS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit