One day convention and..

by zeb 8 Replies latest jw friends

• zeb
    zeb

My wife went off to.. and returned without being cranky this is unusual..and gave me a strange look or two.. most unusual.. I can only hope she has heard something that has caused her to realize that i may be onto something..One can only hope.

• Sigfrid Mallozzi
    Sigfrid Mallozzi

Haha, Zeb, they probably told her to start shunning you.

• carla
    carla

Hope springs eternal, know the feeling. Here's hoping there is a crack in her armor.

• waton
    waton

If you are married long enough and good, often no words need be spoken, and if they are, surprisingly at the same time they are the same words. so, as the song said." Just one look that is all it took."

• Half banana
    Half banana

Here's hoping for you Zeb. It may take time but it may be the first stirrings of the waking up process.

• zeb
    zeb

your kindness is ever welcome, thank-you.

My feelings are this; if she wants to be part of the sect then so be it but dont cut me out of the picture to do so.

For it is not the insistent influencing sisters that paid for the house, or who put the housekeeping $$ on the table every pay day. ie cut me some slack..

thanks again.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

maybe zeb you could say i go to work to provide for this family { acknowledge it if your wife does too} and i don`t judge you because of your beliefs and you shouldn`t judge me because of my beliefs or lack of in your view.

Why can`t we be a happy couple in our marriage respecting each others views without having confrontations .

Plenty of people in the world have marriages of mixed religious beliefs and don`t have these problems ,why is it that it seems to be such a big problem in the JW religion.?

Then again maybe your wife needs to start thinking for herself and not being influenced by her female peers.

Take care buddy

• DwainBowman
    DwainBowman

We are supposed to go to one this weekend, but thankfully, a major winter storm, will be coming in Friday, and dumping ice and snow.

I so wish it could be easy, and I could just walk away!!!

• redvip2000
    redvip2000
    We are supposed to go to one this weekend, but thankfully, a major winter storm, will be coming in Friday, and dumping ice and snow.

No worries, i'm certain that Jellohoba will take some time off not helping anybody or doing anything to take care of this. Who knows!! Perhaps he will actually wake up a few of gzillions of angels that he supposedly has to make sure this storm does not hit the area and the convention can happen.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit