Just a warning to keep on the watch!

by Crazyguy 2 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

I was watching a documentary on the massacre at Waco the cult by David Karesh. One of the former members that survived, she wasn't at the compound at the time of the fire, said that David had told his followers that they would die being persecuted. That in the end they would die and then be taken to heaven. This former follower said she was surprised to see any one running out of the compound when it was one fire. She also said it didn't surprise her that no children with thier mothers survived again do to the teaching that they would die then go to heaven as righteous followers getting thier reward.

We must always be diligent to what the cult of JWs say and print and look for signs this evil cult is heading the same way. We can never assume because it's a large cult that this couldn't happen!

• anointed1
    anointed1

Nice post!

It’s sad that we refuse to wear another's shoes, yet are not at all reluctant to borrow someone's ideas. Myths and disempowering words and thoughts have invaded our inner engineering.

• scratchme1010
    scratchme1010

We must always be diligent to what the cult of JWs say and print and look for signs this evil cult is heading the same way. We can never assume because it's a large cult that this couldn't happen!

Thanks for the info. I personally don't see the WT being that kind of cults. There are different types and ways in which these groups operate and manipulate/control people. There are different classification of those groups, and the WT is in a completely different category than what David Koresh created.

I don't think that it's in any of the WT's interest to become that kind of extreme cult.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit