BETHEL MOLES

by badboy 5 Replies latest jw friends

• badboy
    badboy

R there any?

If so, I wonder if some1 is going 2 write a memoir of a bethel mole?

• blondie
    blondie

Randy Watters posted that Edmund Gruss is coming out with a book soon on the 4 WT Presidents based on informatoin from several people deep in the WT organization.

Would they be considered Bethel Moles?

Blondie

• badboy
    badboy

YES

• badboy
    badboy

I personally am not,nor ever have been a jw, so cannot B a bethel mole as some1 has asked me.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

There are many moles inside the organization -- the resaon is fairly simple -- they are like me - optimists - they actually like being witnesses and part of the organization -- the yyearn for change though like myself. They thus continue to be witnesses and work from the inside for change -- it may be futile to some -- but some of us are just eternal optimists - my 2 cents worth

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie
    There are many moles inside the organization -- the resaon is fairly simple -- they are like me - optimists - they actually like being witnesses and part of the organization -- the yyearn for change though like myself. They thus continue to be witnesses and work from the inside for change -- it may be futile to some -- but some of us are just eternal optimists - my 2 cents worth

Yup, Stilla....and Bill Bowen found out first hand what his efforts to work from the inside for change got him....so sad....but also glad he and wife are out.

Frannie B

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit