Changes & Clarifications on our belief. DOMINO EFFECT blamed for late coming into print

by TheWonderofYou 9 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• TheWonderofYou
    TheWonderofYou

In the August broadcast Bro Splane explains this point deeper.

When the brothers are sitting together and joyfully speaking about clarification of JW belief, they often encounter and deal with that "Domino-Effect" when one scripture has effects on others. So all Changes are carefully considered before they come into print, one after the other but late.

Lately he mentions the "Godfathers" brother Jaracz , Barr as good examples of reading the bible progressivly, they were very progressive at there time. What ever this could mean he did not explain it?

However certainly already back then they got into contact with that dangerous Domino Effect if they touched one scripture and wanted to clarify it carefully and probably they tried but could not cope with the effects and changed nothing important for the benefit of us.

And what are these guys thinking about to change at this moment, when their bibles come on the table?

BTW: If the Domino effect is to be blamed for that, how LARGE has been the HERESY up to now, it must have been immense? How many false prophesies must have JW made that a clarification is pratically unimpossible due to those random-effects on other prophecies. Think of that.

Listen the Youtube video from minute 25:10

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCpADr8UZM0

• Hadriel
    Hadriel

The very "Domino Effect" that they discuss excludes them from being God's channel. If he were using them wouldn't he, that being God, have already sorted out the dominos????

• oppostate
    oppostate

sorry I'm losing my dominos pizza eeeeewwwwwww!

• 2+2=5
    2+2=5

This is so 1984 this propaganda. Trying to spin changes in teachings, back-pedalling and doctrinal flip flops as something awesome and spiritual to be admired.

He is basically bragging about old GB members like Jaracz and Barr, how they just loved changing their minds and thinking up new ideas, always careful not to start a domino effect on the bullshit theology they have thought up and have it all come crashing down.

Are we supposed to be impressed by this? Are not Jah and Jesus apparently running the show??

It seems this Jehovah guy can get absolutely nothing right the first time.

• ToesUp
    ToesUp

Vote with your wallets! The ultimate domino effect!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Changes & Clarifications on our belief. DOMINO EFFECT blamed for late coming into print

When the brothers are sitting together and joyfully speaking about clarification of JW belief, they often encounter and deal with that "Domino-Effect"

WatchTower Karma..

F*CKED AGAIN!!..

Image result for Karma

• dubstepped
    dubstepped

They want a pat on the back because the old guys were willing to change too? If they are truly "God's channel", aren't they just doing what they're supposed to do? How about the 8 million plus rank and file that then are forced to change? Should they get a pat on the back too, or just a guilt trip telling them to keep up with the "chariot"? Idiots, the whole lot.

• ttdtt
    ttdtt

Thats such BS (surprising right) what domino effect? What dominoes are involved exactly?

• George One Time
    George One Time

Domino? House of Cards!

• steve2
    steve2

Oh, I had not realized that Jehovah's spirit-directed organization has to be careful it does not lead the Governing Body into the domino effect. Silly me. I had thought that the spirit's guidance in 'the light getting brighter' was enough.

Seriously, how exceedingly well Splane's comments illustrate this is just another man-led religion, speculating about this and re-interpreting that. Just another. No different. Nothing to revere here, people.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit