Doing research with WT publications?

by got my forty homey? 0 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• got my forty homey?
    got my forty homey?

So when I was a kid I would ask my father questions about various things that always interested me about the world, science, biology, etc. My Fathers response was always look in the bound volumes. I founf that in the awake the articles were pretty much a boiler plate with the blanks filled in. For Eg. on space exploration the article would give you very basic information of space exploration, current events till time period and then the article would finish up something like this....................

But in the future Jehovah will make provision for us (insert topic here). In the paradise when we live forever (insert topic here) under the direction of Jesus and his 144,000 kings (insert topic here) we will be able to enjoy (insert topic here) forever in a paradise earth.

But as for now (insert topic here) are limited due to mans imperfection because of Eve's sin in the Garden of Eden.

I found I was able to learn more at the school libarary with old copies of national geographic, plus there were plent of booby pictures, and no pasty's covering the baby feeders!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit