To Jrk, ( not jw related) general interest.

by olongapo joe 0 Replies latest jw experiences

• olongapo joe
    olongapo joe
    As you were the only one to ask for the continuation of my story, this is for JRK. Sorry this took so long. While I genuinely love to read others experiences and thoughts on jw matters. I only post when I am 3 sheets to the wind (4 you Aussies and Brits ((on the piss))). So, while an old friend(female of course) was visiting my girl and I, I of course ( while on the piss) suggested a three some. This did not go over well with my current better half, so of course, I departed my domicile in a state of rage. This being around 10:00 pm and after copious amounts of Emperiodor Brandy ( a local cheap ass liquor). I found myself in the local bar (whore district) looking for love, or the approximate local equivalient. So, Seeing as how I was pissed off( missing out on the threesome) I decided to screw with some local Pinoys. So I commence to pull out a rather large lock blade knife and threaten to kill any and all present, after several M16 A2"s( the local pulis) being leveled in my direction, I aquisese (give up). While I don't remember all the details (black out drunk) I do remember being thrown into the local drunk tank. There are 4 locals locked up, of course being the badass Americano that I am, I see the youngest local and yell out, WHAT ARE YOU A TOUGH GUY? So commences the I am the toughest MotherFucker on the cell block contest. I actually did pretty well for a 50 year old 70 lbs over weight alcoholic. They (the pulis) took us both to the hospital, for black eyes ( mine was worse than his) I believe they only took us in case I lost sight in my eye as a foreigner would have looked bad for the locals. Actually the young guy I fought, ended up taking care of me for the week I stayed in local lockup, because in the Philippines, the local Pulis do not feed you, if you are locked up, and no one brings you food, you do not eat. I had my girl bring enough food for myself and the young guy I fought with, when first locked up, he went on to serve about six months in Olongapo city jail, I supported him while in, and today have a friend for life.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit