Preaching to Radical Muslims, "Tell them you Hate Apostates too!" Link from Freaky Funny Site, do you know them?

by Trailer Park Pioneer 1 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Trailer Park Pioneer
    Trailer Park Pioneer

Jehovah's Witnesses don't have problems hating people, Witness hatred is like grows and develops like good red wine.  Better wines get more fuller and deeper as time passes by and so does Witness hatred towards anyone they tire of.  I venture to say many of you have experienced or felt the hatred of followers of the Watchtower Organization.  What percentage of JWs don't believe in God who hold roles in the Kingdom Hall or socialize with fellow misfits because the Witness Organization allows people without Bible knowledge, no social or psychology skills to become Elders.  

Here's the link "Jehovah's Trumpet", he said to tell the Muslims "I hate Apostates too!"

http://jehovahstrumpet.com/witnessing-to-radical-muslims/

Remember, this is how the author portray's our over-righteous JW friends, this is so damn funny!

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Excellent parody of the WTS, using a similar style of writing.

Like Phinehas, radical Muslims possess godly zeal - Numbers 25:8 the writer has a dig at the WTS and radical Islam. It doesn't get much better than that!

I also thought it hilarious that JWs on the ministry were encouraged to explain to radical muslims that shunning is superior to stoning because shunning lasts longer and can be done to many sinners at once! 

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit