Any know....? (From Florida?

by got my forty homey? 3 Replies latest jw friends

• got my forty homey?
    got my forty homey?

Anyone know Richard Koenig from Florida? I served in Bethel with him in 1987-1988.

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

No, but I wonder if you knew some of the people I knew at Bethel back then: Tim Knight and Charles Tormos are the first two who come to mind.

Nina

• got my forty homey?
    got my forty homey?

No, I don't remember them, but maybe by face, do you remember what depts. they served in?

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Unfortunately, no, I don't. Charles married a Guatamalan or Ecuadorian sister named Monica while at Bethel and then had an "oops" and had to leave. (The little "oops" is now almost 8 years old and has a little brother.) I don't know what happened to Tim. His two older twin brothers, Chris and Mark, were there before him, and I think his younger brother Cliff might also have gone to Bethel for a while. I pioneered with the two older boys when they lived in Texas, before they went to Bethel. And Charles is like the brother I would have had if my mother had raised a son. That's not a good thing, by the way. His younger brother is more of a friend, but Charles, well, let's just say he's memorable in his own special way.

NIna

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit