Arnold Fox, Adam Kroscen, Sid Lively

by Smyler 5 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Smyler
    Smyler

Do any of you post here? In chat, GaryBuss said that this story made the front page news, and I remembered a few years ago, there were articles in our local paper in Nova Scotia. I googled it up, and found the article and the letters to the editors too.

http://www.macgregorministries.org/jehovahs_witnesses/wt_victims/halifax_story.html

Does anyone of our other Nova Scotia members know these people? I'd be interested to talk to them

smyler

• Satanus
    Satanus

Adam used to spend time on the silent lambs site. If you can't get his number, i know someone who has it.

SS

• SanFranciscoJim
    SanFranciscoJim

I know someone who can probably put you in touch with all of them. PM me your email address & I'll have them write to you.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Adam just called me.... He siad I could give you his number so you have a PM O.K.

• SanFranciscoJim
    SanFranciscoJim

Mouthy, if you speak to Adam again, please tell him I said hello. I met him a couple of years ago at a mutual friend's home in Nova Scotia. He is a very kind man, and I admire his courage in persevering after all he's been put through.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Will do!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit