Porland OR: Stan & Gail Hedeen

by ExpandedMind 5 Replies latest jw friends

• ExpandedMind
    ExpandedMind

Hi!

I am seeking to find a couple of dear friends, Stan & Gail Hedeen. Last I knew they lived in Arizona, but through a people search, it appears they may have moved to Portland Oregon. I believe they are still Witnesses, but am not positive.

Thanks!

ExpandedMind

• TD
    TD

When they were in Arizona, did they live in Mesa?

• ExpandedMind
    ExpandedMind

Hi, TD!

I honestly don't recall. They were originally from the Chicago Area (where I knew them) and moved to Arizona. Their move was only a few years before I disassociated and lost track of them after that.

Gail would be about 49 and Stan about 52 years old. I believe they had several children.

Thanks...

ExpandedMind

• TD
    TD

Hi,

There was a Stan Hedeen that attended one of my wife's congregations in Mesa years ago. I don't remember his wife's name nor the exact number of children they had

I haven't set foot in a KH even as a casual visitor in over 10 years and we have since moved to a different city ourselves, so we don't know what became of them.

Sorry I couldn't help more.....

Tom

• Odrade
    Odrade

Stan and Gail were in Portland for a time, but moved to Phoenix area 6-7 years ago. As far as my hubby knows, they are still active JWs.

O

• ExpandedMind
    ExpandedMind

Thanks for your responses, Odrade & TD!

When (a few days ago) I did a people search on Yahoo, it shows a Stan and a Gail Hedeen (I did a separate search for each person) in Portland OR. Not certain it is them, but it was unusual to me that they both had the same address.

And I know that they moved directly to Arizona from the Chicago area in the late 70's or early 80's. Of course they may have move back to Arizona.

Anyway thanks again... I really appreciate it!

ExpandedMind

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit