United Nations Watchtower Letter NGO Paul Hoeffel 2004 for view or download on un.org website

by EasyPrompt 4 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• EasyPrompt
    EasyPrompt

Direct link: https://www.un.org/en/civil-society/watchtowerletter

Also directions to page this way:

un.org>English>Get Involved>

(then you have to scroll down a bit to under the section "Partner With Us" and then...)

>Civil Society>

(then you have to scroll down a bit more to the section "Association with the UN Department of Global Communications" and underneath it...)

>Apply for Association with DGC>About Us>Useful Links>

(then you have to scroll to the bottom of the list under "Essential Information and Resources about the UN"...)

>Watchtower Bible and Tract Society association With DPI

• ExBethelitenowPIMA
    ExBethelitenowPIMA

So they say they had someone from the branch go to the UN for information to double check accuracy and pictures to use in the publications?

• BoogerMan
    BoogerMan

I'll bet the "Christian Congregation of Jehovah's Witnesses" haven't cancelled their NGO status with the political military entity, Organisation for Security and Cooperation in Europe (O.S.C.E.) yet.

JW's would dismiss such an association as "fake news" - just as my JW sibling did, until I offered her proof. 😂

• EasyPrompt
    EasyPrompt

“Therefore, when you catch sight of the disgusting thing that causes desolation, as spoken about by Daniel the prophet, standing in a holy place (let the reader use discernment), then let those in Ju·deʹa begin fleeing to the mountains..."

The first century Jews considered Jerusalem and the temple to be "a holy place" even though Jesus said it was a cave of robbers. The Jews of that time considered themselves to be God's Name People and yet Jesus said as a group those taking the lead in Jerusalem were full of every bad thing.

"Jehovah's Witnesses" consider "Bethel" to be "a holy place" (as the Caleb and Sophia song goes: "Bethel means the House of God...we call it Bethel because this place is His...") "Jehovah's Witnesses" consider themselves to be God's Name People. "The disgusting thing causing desolation, as spoken about by Daniel the prophet" is the UN. Bethel/WTBTS have had dealings with the UN for quite a while now.

If I were at Bethel and I knew about the UN thing, I'd get out of there while the gettin's good. The first century Christians had a few years to get out of Jerusalem after they saw the Romans "standing in a holy place". It's been years the UN/WTBTS fornication has been exposed. Can't be much longer before Jehovah allows the Watchtower to be destroyed by the nations..."for then there will be great tribulation such as has not occurred since the world’s beginning until now, no, nor will occur again."

"...by no means will a stone be left here upon a stone and not be thrown down..."

When Jehovah made an accounting with those who called themselves "His Name People" in the past, He allowed the attack by the nations to start with those who claimed to represent Jehovah, who claimed to be taking the lead...""You should start from my sanctuary.” So they started with the elders who were in front of the house." (Ezekiel 9:6) Jehovah hasn't changed. Jehovah never "sanctified" the Bethel commune system, but it will be similar for Bethel to what Solomon said in the past...

"But if you turn away and forsake my statutes and my commandments that I have put before you and you go and serve other gods and bow down to them, I will uproot Israel from my land that I have given them, and this house that I have sanctified for my name I will cast out of my sight, and I will make it an object of scorn and a cause for ridicule among all the peoples. And this house will become heaps of ruins. Everyone passing by it will stare in amazement and will say, ‘Why did Jehovah do that to this land and this house?’ Then they will say, ‘It was because they abandoned Jehovah the God of their forefathers, who had brought them out of the land of Egypt, and they embraced other gods and bowed down to them and served them. That is why he brought all this calamity on them." (2 Chronicles 7:19-22)

I wouldn't want to be at Bethel when the UN attack on religious institutions starts. Those guys at WTBTS have caused more reproach on Jehovah's name than anybody else, and when Jesus takes the throne, he'll make it known that Jehovah doesn't approve of WTBTS's disgusting doctrines regarding disfellowshipping and GB/FDS worship and 1914 and other things. If I was at Bethel, I'd get out today..."leave behind even your outer garment". Jehovah is our mountain-like refuge, and Jesus. "Flee to the mountains." (Zechariah 14)

• Zilgee
    Zilgee

Who was the first to give information that Watchtower has links with UN?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit