Bryan Adams & Collin James, in Concert !!

by morty 0 Replies latest jw friends

• morty
    morty

Bryan Adams & Collin James, Wow what a concert last night!!!!

I had the best time last night after seeeing these guys at the John Labbatt Centre.....Bryan was the bomb!!!

Collin James opened up and got the growd rolling....I was not all that excited about seeing him,( I was there for Bryan) but he did do a excellent job,and I would really go and see him again if I had the chance.....He really did surprise with his act...

The grand performance was Bryan... We had the best seats in the place...we had box seats, bar, bartender, and bits and bites to boot!!!! It was all about the "B"s last night.....

He played all his old 80's tunes...I was in heaven, and he cut like a knife!

He did a out of this world performance, and I totally felt like I was a teenger in love back in high school again...He made me feel all warm in side

My only beef about the concert was, How the hell can they charge $45.00 dollars for a t-shirt, and sleep at night????I mean if Bryan slept in the t-shirt I would be willing to pay that kind of coin for a t-shirt, but that was highway robbery! I will tell you, there was no line ups to get one, if you wanted one...

If you ever get the chance to see either one of them in concert, it is well worth it! He came out 4 times for his oncores!

Just wanted to share my high school experience with Bryan last night

Morty

Just cannot get this silly grin off my face today

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit