Who do they think they are speaking to in their literature?

by Tameria2001 4 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Tameria2001
    Tameria2001

It's been a very long time since I read any of the Watchtower literature. Because of something I came across, I decided to see how things have changed (yet still the same). Anyways the article I read on the JW org site, and this article was dealing with teens. The subject matter was if your friend was drinking at a party. I read the article that is supposed to be aimed at teens but sounded more like they were talking to a four-year-old. That article was so dumbed down, it made me wonder who do they think they are speaking to? I have raised two teens, both now grown young men. One is now married with a baby on the way and the other in his third year of college. So I know how you should be talking to a teen, and talking to them like they are little children just won't cut it, and the Watchtower is wondering why so many young people leave.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

NO ONE reads their literature. NOT EVEN JWs.

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

They are speaking to the fully obedient indoctrinated WT robot everyone else just switches off.

• zeb
    zeb

"Talking to a 4 yo" what else to expect when none of the gb have ever had kids..

• Ireneus
    Ireneus

Never thought in this angle, but makes sense.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit