Making my own decisions for the first time.

by BrokenBonz 3 Replies latest jw experiences

• BrokenBonz
    BrokenBonz
    Growing up in the truth for me has always been fulfilling. Always had the love for it with all of my supporting friends, which still do. They'd all frown on me being here of course. Sometimes I need to feel free. With my pass lost, devastation has creeped in on me, support from friends doesn't feel like it's enough. I'm talking to my customers even. How pathetic am I? I'm on day 3 of whatever healing process I'm going through. I have a new apartment, and just trying to start the separation process. I don't know if I'm strong enough for this.
  • PlatinumFix
    PlatinumFix
    You have a new apartment already? That was quick I guess. I've been separated for about 10 months, it's not easy. Some days I'm up, some days I'm down. I just take each day at a time. Granted though I don't have any children whereas you do.
  • freemindfade
    freemindfade
    Keep expressing yourself honestly here and you will find your freedom and strengrh. Not from anyone here necessarily but from being honest with yourself. Use it to find your strength and true self.
  • GrreatTeacher
    GrreatTeacher

BrokenBonz, if you're only now making your own decisions, then you are only now growing up. Adults make their own decisions.

It sounds like your wife has been grown up and making her own decisions far longer than you. This might be at the root of your marriage difficulties. No woman, especially with children, wants to be married to a man-child.

But, growing up is hard. Especially at this late state. However, I believe you can do it because I have seen many others do it on this forum over the years.

I can promise that it won't be easy, but I can promise that it will be worthwhile.

Best of luck.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit