question on vaxxed for the schools

by enoughisenough 4 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• enoughisenough
    enoughisenough

I get it about the elder and ms schools, but the question is : what is your understanding about the pioneers? I know they have the pioneer school for those who have been in the service for one year ( then at an interval) so I see how the vx rule applies to them, but do you understand if it applies to meetings they have with the CO when he visits and also what is your understanding as to the special meeting day they have before the assemblies?

• FFGhost
    FFGhost

Covid vaccines are required for the 6 day pioneer school that all first year pioneers are invited to, then every 5 years thereafter.

No COVID vaccination is required for meetings with the CO or meetings tied to the circuit assembly.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Expect it to be expanded. Anyone that wants any "privileges" will have to get their cancer shots, and this means all hounders, assistant hounders, those who work behind the scenes doing things usually associated with assistant hounders, and pious-sneers will need them. Then, anyone will be deemed "weak" if they don't get their cancer shots, and eventually (I think within a year or so) it will be "you have 6 months to get fully vaccinated" for everyone. And anyone that falls behind in their booster shots will also face judicial committees. Meaning every 6 months.

Funny thing, they had the opposite stand about another thing that ruins your health--making cancer sticks stopping you from getting any position in headquarters, then stopping you from having "privileges", and then finally banning them altogether. The excuse was that your body belongs to the beady-eyed monster, and you are defiling it with those cancer sticks. True, you are ruining your body (not true that the beady-eyed monster thing has the right to own it) by smoking. But, taking those cancer shots is around 20 times more effective in defiling your body. Wouldn't it make sense that anyone that gets a cancer shot while baptized would be disfellowshipped instead of making those shots mandatory?

• Indoubtbigtime
    Indoubtbigtime

Can anyone not be fully vaccinated and tell others in the congregation they are not fully vaxed and still have privileges?

if you speak out against the shots that you have doubts about getting your latest shot then you are doubting the GB

• Indoubtbigtime
    Indoubtbigtime

Could there be an elder who is not fully vaccinated? This surely means an elder has doubts about the vaccines and therefore has doubts about the GB?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit