Why I think the J.W. Religion will be around for a long time yet.

by smiddy 83 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

@outlaw-Your going to have to try harder than searching Google photos to copy and paste your replies. Just because someone is aware that there is data about rape, murder and any other atrocity doesn't mean that they enjoy or engage in it. Usually, quite the contrary..It proves the "no limits" of depravity that mankind is capable of. The FBI and other police agencies have to view these things and rescue many....Makemeanunbeliever

There`s nothing in my post about Murder,Rape or the FBI..

Your Posts are More than a Little Delusional..

..................Image result for a friend told me i was delusional i almost fell off my unicorn

• Makemeanunbeliever
    Makemeanunbeliever
    @prologos-Time will tell. One thing time has told us, each generation progressively gets worse. And this generation is one of the the most, if not the most, perverted in history. So if then by some remote chance the "book of bible stories" you mock is accurate, there will be a heavy price to pay.
  • DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

The Bible students are very different from the WTBTS. Have you ever listened to a "Bible Student" talk? It's very different from the boring, bible-thumping, recycled, Rutherford-esque propaganda of the WTBTS.

"Mainstreaming", is the WTBTS's only hope, unless they want a small cult following from here on out.

DD

• prologos
    prologos
    So if then by some remote chance the "book of bible stories" you mock is accurate, there will be a heavy price to pay. well do not all here wish it would have been accurate, a few lucky hits perhaps. Please, consider, Earth existing since the big bang, talking snakes, water above Everest 2000 BC, walking on water, resurrections, who is going to believe this? take it seriously?
  • Sugar Shane
    Sugar Shane

From the outside looking in, the ex-JWs have a very legitimate reason to wish this cult would go away. I'll put it bluntly though, you guys and gals need to get better organized and get the word out there. Get your damn shit together once and for all!

A few months ago, someone had the bright idea of writing in mass 'dis-associate' letters to your respective Kingdom Halls. It seemed like a good idea, with many on board, then it just fizzled out. The highway billboard was a clever idea, but you need to keep it up, for Crissakes.

Coming on sites like this, and ranting is ok, but after a certain point it's wasted energy. Like the old Elvis song, you need "A little less conversation & a little more ACTION."

Some ex-JWs put up their own Youtube videos, which is good, but many are pretty amatuerish and sloppy. Many of the commenters look like they just woke up, or are sitting in their basement. It seems like the only ones watching them are ex-JWs and maybe a few curious JWs. Here's an idea, start your own EX-JWTV.ORG!! How f-ing hard can it be?!? You just need to get organized and decide whose doing what. Hell, if small, podunk towns can put together a local news studio to make the 'farm & market' report, surely you can come up with SOMETHING besides relying on the Trey Bundy's of the world to do all the legwork.

Oh, and speaking of smaller cities and towns, do you realize that most local news outlets have a special segment for people who have been wronged/scammed/fleeced/injured in some way? These outlets would probably be tickled to do a story on the JWs pedo problem. Just send them all the news clippings and links! Tell them to simply Google the term Jehovah's Witness, then hit the 'news' icon. Almost all the results are about the ABUSE!! Now try the same thing with....Baptist Church (for example). Barely anything on them. Maybe one story that sounds adverse, but no pedos.

C'mon people...DO SOMETHING!! Are the after-effects of having been JWs hindering you from acting? Seriously, I haven't been a JW, so it's an honest question, and not meant to insult.

Peace out, SS

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

''The Bible students are very different from the WTBTS. Have you ever listened to a "Bible Student" talk? It's very different from the boring, bible-thumping, recycled, Rutherford-esque propaganda of the WTBTS.

"Mainstreaming", is the WTBTS's only hope, unless they want a small cult following from here on out.''

You can see mainstreaming in a big way now with these broadcasts. If you took someone to a desert island 20 years ago and brought them back now, 2016, they'd probably have a panic attack because JW's seems so mainstream like the other TV evangelists.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

What prologos said;

'' Please, consider, Earth existing since the big bang''

Then we throw in the Evolution factor too. That's where things get complicated.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

What price is there to pay, MMAUB?!?!? God will be exterminating the lying false prophets of the WTBTS, and it's lying Legal department ( Some Bibles translate Pharisees as "Lawyers".) long before he worries about O'l D-Dog! Heck, he will probably reward me!! I'm only guilty of reporting the facts! I'm a regular "prophet of old"!!!

DD

• Makemeanunbeliever
    Makemeanunbeliever

@Datadog-Calm down. All those exclamation points are raising your blood pressure and does not add emphasis on your opinion. Quite the contrary.

@Bet & Prolo-Yeah things get complicated like species jumping from one to another in million year increments. Geesh, talk about a fairy tale.

@Sugar-Hey whats with the long rant? Slow down and formulate some more comprehendible points.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

MMAUB;

Perhaps you should get in touch with Cofty. Cofty has some irrefutable posts you should read-up on, sharp as a tack. Evolution is getting tougher to refute all the time.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit