Are the Canadian and US Kingdom Ministries different?

by HowTheBibleWasCreated 5 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• HowTheBibleWasCreated
    HowTheBibleWasCreated

I was cleaning out some old photos etc. from my mother's stuff and landed on a small box containing 1980-2000 KM. My first thought was to toss it. (My mother won't know or care.) As I examined them it brought back memories as the 80's kms are in a totally different style then the discontinued ones a few years ago. So many boring memories being a young child staring at these monthly KMs and playing word games in my head because the meetings were so boring for a child.

That being said the KM info is on JW website back to 1970 but they are USA. So my question is are the Canadian and US Kingdom Ministries different?

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

It is possible that there could be some differences between the Canadian and USA. Kingdom Ministries. If you want, instead of tossing them, send over to me and I'll scan them all and send them back to you. I'll pay for all the shipping both ways.

I have been doing this since the time I was drinking buddies with Moses.

Atlantis! The-Old-Timer

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog

Wow you are awesome Atlantis!

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

neat blue dog:

Thanks, but I think you are one of the great ones!

Atlantis!

• hoser
    hoser

Yes, some of them were different. We went to a few meetings stateside and noticed different articles in theirs.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Back when we used the “Kingdom ministry “ we always knew that the U.K. edition was different to the US one

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit