Smurf Girl Confronts Brothers

by APieceOfShitNamedTate 5 Replies latest jw friends

• APieceOfShitNamedTate
    APieceOfShitNamedTate

Listen at how the brothers start squirming at the end. They've definitely asked those questions:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=662rZ6fdi9g

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe

I can't get any sound on this.

• jwleaks
    jwleaks

Sound works.

• truthlover123
    truthlover123

I do hope Smurf girl brings us up to date on their follow up... if any. She has gone through so much in her young life - kudos for going right to the source and I do hope this brings you some comfort.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Of course they are going to shrug off someone who presents an opposition to their organization, they are brainwashed to act that way.

Its Jah's solemnly chosen organization you know.

Smurf Girl to them is just an evil worldly that doesn't deserve respect or compassion, to them she is just someone who Jah is going to destroy soon anyway.

Besides it much easier to toss difficult situations under the carpet hidden from public view.

As its known sexual child abuse has been prevalent within the JWS religion by people who intentionally hid themselves by a pretentious white sheet of righteousness and an old archaic two witness rule,.

The WTS made a long standing mandate to not disclose these egregious and unlawful situations intentionally to protect the image of the organization from the general public's perspective.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    Finkelstein - "...to protect the image of the organization from the general public's perspective."

It probably started out that way, but I suspect that it very quickly became more about keeping the rank-and-file from realizing the sheer scope of the problem...

...because the moment that happens, individual JWs - particularly parents - might start suspecting that the WTS isn't "God's Earthly Organization"...

...and the WT leadership will bend over backwards to delay that as long as humanly possible.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit