Jw's response to this Last Days scripture.

by Freddy Krueger 4 Replies latest jw friends

• Freddy Krueger
    Freddy Krueger

Was just curious to what the common thought in the JW community is on this scripture. I have been with an un-brainwashed and free mind for about five years now. Here is the scripture:

Luke 21:8 Taken directly from the word of Franz (NWT)

"Look out that you are not misled, for many will come on the basis of my name, saying, 'I am he,' and, 'The due time has approached'. Do not go after them."

or KJV: 8 And he said, Take heed that ye be not deceived: for many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and the time draweth near: go ye not therefore after them.

Or even NIV: 8 He replied: "Watch out that you are not deceived. For many will come in my name, claiming, 'I am he,' and, 'The time is near.' Do not follow them.

So, basically if you ask a JW if they believe we are in the end times or last days they will say yes. (We have been since 1914 - their thinking.)

You can tell them to leave based upon this scripture. Jesus told me so. nah, nah,na, nah, nah....

"...Do not go after them."

"...go ye not therefore after them."

"...Do not follow them."

Thoughts on this?

(P.S. Great people and threads I've been seeing on this site, keep up the good work!)

-Freddy

"This is God!"
  • Blueblades
    Blueblades

The response is:"This applies to all those sects and cults and all of Babylon the Great! Not to us,we represent Jesus,so it does not apply to us.

Blueblades

• DevonMcBride
    DevonMcBride

Freddy, I sent you a PM

Devon

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

What was the question again?

• Freddy Krueger
    Freddy Krueger

I guess most don't even open the door anymore. I know I do, I like using the magazines in my fireplace on cold winter days.

-Freddy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit