The new Star Wars movie reminds me of TTAT

by Barrold Bonds 8 Replies latest jw friends

• Barrold Bonds
    Barrold Bonds

Not really. I just wanted to post this because it's funny.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

That looks more like David Hasselhoff.

(Or is that just wishful thinking? )

• TheWonderofYou
    TheWonderofYou
    Every movie remindes of TTAT because some truth is just to find in everything and where.
  • Syme
    Syme
    Duh, thanks for the spoiler, moron.
  • Vidiot
    Vidiot

Syme - "Duh, thanks for the spoiler, moron."

This really surprises you?

The fandom has been suspecting that Han Solo would die in Episode 7 since Harrison Ford was cast.

• Dissonant15
    Dissonant15

I am VERY upset. I would NEVER have guessed that I'd get a SW SPOILER on WEDNESDAY on the EXJW FORUM!

And to think I even rearranged my work schedule for this...

Media BLACKOUT commencing IMMEDIATELY!!!

• talesin
    talesin

Shame on you, BB. Tsk, Tsk. I think one of the mods should put "Spoiler Alert" in the thread title!

• jws
    jws

I agree. No I didn't know about this. I'm very excited about seeing this. I have been specifically avoiding hearing anything. Yeah, moron. Words like "Spoiler alert" seem appropriate. And aside from the spoiler alert, it's not funny. Who said Han is trying to melt beams? No I don't want it explained as that probably reveals more spoilers.

And I don't care what the "fandom" knows and doesn't know. Me, as a fan don't and I want to be surprised.

• DogGone
    DogGone

ugh... not the first time I wished I never read a thread.... Two sorta big spoilers there. My curiosity to click on all things Star Wars this week has finally bit me.

Oh well, It was unlikely I would remain in ignorance until I got around to seeing the film.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit