1) As mentioned - no more WT Library on CD/DVD.
2) Peak to Peak publishers will drop - if reported honestly.
3) Child Abuse matters will take a bigger toll.
4) Trolley Carts will prove just as fruitless.
5) JWTV will make more people wake up.
6) Re-assigned Bethelites will be more wary about taking on privileges.
7) More Hall sales and money grabbing.
8) Aux Pioneering at 30 hours - open all year round starting in March
All the above will apply especially no 2 "peak to peak" drop which happened this year and no 3 with the charity commission investigation into jw handling of child abuse.
The only ones coming in other than "born-ins" will be nutters, fruitcakes and weirdos.
Baptisms will be low but may rebound a bit from the low "post 2014" year just reported.
A kingdom Hall with just one congregation may be sold off. I don't think we will lose a congregation this year but it will be moved in with another hall.
I hear that at least three reassigned bethelite couples will be assigned to congregations in our circuit as regular (i.e. no money, you're on your own) pioneers.
More elders/MS resigning/removed.
I think an older elder and/or MS will die or be incapacitated - no one in particular, just that we've got two over 80 and three over 75.
Can't see any "appointments" this year (maybe a young buck towards the end of the year but he could go either way) unless someone moves in. One "nice but dim" MS looks like he might even be asked to fall on his sword.
Can't see any baptisms either.
Even lower meeting attendance averages - reporting about 65 out of 90 at present.
More apathy, judicials, boredom and slacking off.