Article: Kazakhstan: Court Gives Victory to Former Jehovah’s Witnesses

by AndersonsInfo 4 Replies latest jw friends

• AndersonsInfo
    AndersonsInfo

https://watchtowerdocuments.org/kazakhstan-court-gives-a-victory-to-former-jehovahs-witneeses/

The events described in the following report began over a year ago. However, we did not receive correspondence with details regarding the court victory until late April 2020. You are about to read a disturbing account of exactly how representatives and elders of Jehovah’s Witnesses tried to intimidate and frighten a child in order to regain control over the adult members of a local Kingdom Hall. Their story follows – exactly as reported to us by the victims…

The story of our exit from the organization of Jehovah’s Witnesses began in 2019.

READ MORE:

https://watchtowerdocuments.org/kazakhstan-court-gives-a-victory-to-former-jehovahs-witneeses/
  • Giordano
    Giordano

Wow the WT picked the wrong couple to mess with.

It's worth a read........ the couple is preparing their third Court case having won the first two.

Here's an excerpt:

"On March 6, 2019, in a letter, I informed the body of elders of my congregation that my family and I were no longer Jehovah’s Witnesses, and emphasized, “You are kindly requested not to disturb our family with questions and visits.”

But after some time the elders called my son, who has not come of age yet and said: “Rafael, your parents have become apostates. Do you also want to leave Jehovah?”

The tearful child ran up to me and started asking questions. In fact, we had not told our son anything; we wanted to prepare him for the changes in our life gradually as we were afraid it would traumatize him."

• Biahi
    Biahi

Their nerve and arrogance knows no bounds. They deserve their comeuppance, SOON.

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

Wt just never learns. I’m so glad my exit wasn’t like theirs.

• phoenixrising
    phoenixrising

The JWs broke into the wrong recroom.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit