Why bother reading this post? Indeed, - whyyy? For Petes Sake ...

by Celtic 7 Replies latest jw friends

• Celtic
    Celtic

Celtic Harumphs.

Despite the JW whatdoyoucallit doodahs, how is it possible, and, can you hang onto your childhood dreams, without going bananas in the process.

I know in my business the grass is'nt always greener on the other side, my point is, how Do I / Can I become an economic migrant or expatriate let loose to explore the world and new horizons. Is it possible to start out with 500 quid?

If I stay in this country much more, I will go stark staring bonkers. It's cope'able, but it's ruddy hell when you're this skint and just trying to do your best, this far behind everyone else.

Another country looks tempting, especially where there be more warmth than there is here. (Even though we do down here have this: http:www.trebah-garden.co.uk )

This culture is fine, it's our absurd climate that often, most, drives me up the wall.

Maybe I'm looking for more stability? Maybe I'm just getting old.

Though before I lose due to the years passing my adventurous, exploring free minded spirit, I would so much love to go travelling again, to see new horizons, new cultures outside of my sphere of thinking and 'blinkered' view.

I'm restless. It be the sagitarian fire horse in me, inpetuos still, despite years of self disciplined reigning in.

Hmmmmmmm

---

You know when you write, how do you get several emotions down in a single sentence as you write it? Only then, I harumphed with the mild weight of several different thought patterns that I instantly thought of, but the ludicrousness of the situation, is that only one of them at a time can take precedence over another, and ruddy hec knows if I'm putting them in the right order. It's most irksome and bothersome, too, the same happens when I open my gob. Sometimes it's better to keep quiet and muse.

Celtic ponders into the wee hours ....

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

It got down to -20 celcius last night. Or -4 fahrenheit. There's snow everywhere, slippery when you drive or walk. Sometimes the winter gloom gives me wonderlust, too. Brrrr.

Heather

• acsot
    acsot
    This culture is fine, it's our absurd climate that often, most, drives me up the wall.

Well, where I am today it was minus 34 degrees Celsius with the wind chill factor. Feel better?

• MegaDude
    MegaDude

I think you should move in with your Uncle Mike Hooper and ponder this until you get it all straightened out where you want to go. He lives in a nice place.

• seeitallclearlynow
    seeitallclearlynow

Hi Celtic,

The weather is very tolerable here, but it's not really such a nice place to be other than that.

Not much green like you have there.

Lots and lots of traffic congestion.

Lately, smog is back. Not many pretty skies.

Very, very high rents/house payments.

But never, ever, boring.

Take care.

Seeit

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

According to Yahoo! weather, it is currently 46 degrees in Cornwall England!! Count your blessings mate, It's f*cking freezing here!

Are there lots of cloudy days there? That can get to be a drag, there's a lot of that where I live, in the midwestern U.S.

• Celtic
    Celtic

Move to ruddy WSM where Mike lives, you must be ruddy joking, the towns the pits. Awful ruddy place to live, soooo seasidy and bucket and spade brigade, yuckkkk, awful, dreadful, I can't think of anything worse, Siberia could almost be preferable, like Camborne and Redruth, you need your head examined to weant to live in such places.

Yes, it is cloudy here often.

Flower, can I snuggle you soon?

Kindest regards

Celtic

• luna
    luna

Well, here in Sunny California, it was sunny yesterday, at least....and about 65 degrees.

But, alas, today it is rainy, gray and cold...probably comparable to Cornwall.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit