Many a "TRUE" word is spoken in Jest

by galaxy7 3 Replies latest jw friends

• galaxy7
    galaxy7

One day the Emperor who had no clothes (The Emperor who drank) decided he wanted to expand his kingdom He called for One of none .The Emperor said One of none I am sending you to where the sun almost rises Go and and sell these special magazines and you will no longer be One of none. One of none happily went forth because you see he thought the emperor wore fine cloths Many many years went by and One of none became one of many though we really dont know because the numbers are hidden..The Emperor who drank died and another emperor came still with no clothes. The light was getting brighter and brighter and the Emperor who had no clothes decided he would rather be a slave All this time One of none who was busy making many was totally unawear of the change in the Kingdom. Now those of us who know the Emperor really didnt have any clothes will not be suprised to hear that the Slave who was once the Emperor had a conversation with the Prince of all the provences where the sun almost rises The prince said "tell me who is in our lands and we will give you freedom to go forth and sell your special magazines" Now readers you maybe wondering about poor One of none who had served faithfully the Emperor and then the slave. Well he heard on the celestial grape vine that there would be an agreement with the Prince where the sun almost rises. With great fear he said" Dont believe the Prince where the sun almost rises", poor One of none packed up his special magazines and left for safer harbours. With One of none safe back at home, the slave who carries the light that gets both dim and bright gave all the names of the many whom one of none had taught and also the ones he hadnt taught but who were sent by the slave with the light that burns both dim and bright.With the many in jail the story ends,The Prince where the sun almost rises was happy and decided they still didnt need any special magazines in thier land.One of none retired and never thought about the many again beacause the slave that carrys the light that is both dim and bright still had nice clothes . Dear readers we do not know what happened to the many or to the ones the slave had sent. So to all of us who always knew in our hearts that the Emperor really had no clothes let us have a moments prayer to the many that One of None had taught and the ones that were sent The End He that hath an ear, let him hear

• mouthy
    mouthy

VERY,VERY GOOD!!!! I like the lamp that burns both dim & bright, your a good writer !!!!lol I give you 10 out 10

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

I second that -pure creative genius -- I loved it

• galaxy7
    galaxy7

Thanks for the comment the sad thing is it is true I have left many hints in the story

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit