SHOTGUN!!!. this one's for you, since you asked

by calamityjane 2 Replies latest jw experiences

• calamityjane
    calamityjane

Our computer here at home is not working properly so rather you wait for my answer Friday. I'll post it now.

Yes daughter's boyfried was attacked last night. He got off of work in the Toronto area. Caught a cab to get home. Went to the bank to get some money to pay the cab. IN the meantime there was this big hulking dude looked him over. Anyway he finished his bank business, paid the taxi, and proceeded to walk home through the school lot and 30 seconds from his front door the dude confronted him, said hand over your wallet, the dude was also holding a machete by his side. The dude's buddy was standing behind the bf.

Anyway the bf is trying to unzip his winter jacket to get to his wallet, and in the meantime he buckles and the guy hits him square over the head with the machete. Splits through his winter hood and winter tougue and gashes the top of his head 4 inches in one and 3 inches in the other. The bf is lucky to be alive.

He falls to the ground and assumes the wrestling position so that they can't roll you over to get to the wallet, they finally flee and then he takes up after them, after he calls 911 he starts to chase them the 911 person said "what are your doing now", he said "i'm in pursuit" she said stop. so he went home and waited for the paramedics.

Anyway he is okay, very much traumatized by the whole thing along with our daughter she is a basket case today. But we'll be looking forward to seeing this next weekend

in separate bedrooms, that is.

love

cj

• Sassy
    Sassy

Wow.. I am so glad he is ok! How scary!

• shotgun
    shotgun

Not that I don't trust him..but where was XJW B12 last night between 5 and 7pm..huh!

He may have been wearing heels to appear bigger, didn't you tell me before he was a little pimpsqueak, or did you say he had a little pimpsqueak

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit