Shunning etc. Good Meme

by Phizzy 4 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Phizzy
  • Ron.W.
    Ron.W.

Well said! 👍

With my family that will no doubt fall on strongly entrenched brainwashed ears..😢

• StephaneLaliberte
    StephaneLaliberte

I'd like to point out that you can talk to your loved ones that are disfellowshipped ONLY to encourage them to get back to Jehovah. Otherwise, you should proceed as before.
    - No sharing of meals
    - not doing any activities (sports, outings, events)
    - No phone call just talk about anything and everything

They call it a loving provision, I still call it shunning.

Oh, you can get re-instated real fast IF you are repentant. So, if you want to leave the religion and got disfellowshipped for it, its forever!

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis

one of these days the JW will be not a lot different than the CC.
    People will talk about how in the old days there was the way of doing things and it was much better. They'll show up at the KH wearing their skirts and dress pants.
    While, the new generation will show up in their jeans and t shirts, with their parents swatting their knee cuz they're texting on some new type of device.
    The new generation will be behaving the exact same way that Sunday Goers behave. There a few Sundays a month, in the meantime they'll be doing their own thing.
    if the JWs were smart, this is exactly what they're angling for.
    Personally - that's great.
    I mean, has any other exjw realized that faith and culture are intrinsically intertwined?
    Baby steps baby steps baby steps.
    just keep your faith out of my politics :)

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

I think that thought would leave a lot of JWS thinking of you as an ungrateful prick.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit