The Star is one year closer to ideal

by lauralisa 7 Replies latest jw friends

• lauralisa
    lauralisa

Happy birthday, Star, you amazing person, you.

insert image of fireworks now

• Shutterbug
    Shutterbug

Happy Birthday Star. You are one nice lady and deserve everything you receive in life. May you live to be 100 or more. Bug

Lauralisa, at what age does a person become "ideal." I think I may have passed that magic number. Bug

• lauralisa
    lauralisa

Hi Bug,

LOL.... I've always had this irrational belief that "33" is the ideal age. Perhaps it was learning about Jesus' age in Sunday school or the weird fact that Rolling Rock beer had that cryptic little "33" on the bottle..?

Hope YOU are having a great day too, Bug! Got any fireworks in your portfolio for Star? *smile*

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Happy BIRTHDAY STAR

We love you

Thunder n Sheila

• slipnslidemaster
    slipnslidemaster

Happy Birthday you sexy bitch you!!!!!

• Valis
    Valis

¡Y Que Tengas Muchos Mas!

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Mac
    Mac

HAPPY BIRTHDAY STAR!

mac

• TheStar
    TheStar

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.... Thank you guys. You are the greatest!

Laura, You my dear are the amazing person. Don't ever forget all you have accomplish! Seriously, I have great admiration for you for all that you have overcome, for your courage and your strength, your love and determination, for these things and so many more. You wise person you! It was so sweet of you to think of me here. Though I think not many around here know me or remember me. It's been a while.

Bug, You will forever be the "ideal" age because it's in your youthful soul and heart. Thank you for the kind words, I can say the same for you. Send that family of yours hugs from me.

Sheila, Love you guys too! Miss ya!

LOL Slip, any excuse to call me a bitch. LOL Thanks for call!

Valis, Muchas Gracias chico! Como estas?

Macster, Thank You!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit