California Witness's are more cult minded.

by Singing Man 0 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Singing Man
    Singing Man

Yup Vergina, California Witness's are more cult minded. They will jump much more readly all over your case if asked questions pertaining to the organizations stupid teachings. Will anyone else agree?

Michael Jackson

greenspun.com : LUSENET : A.M.E. Today Discussion : One Thread Moderator: [email protected]

I hope we can all include a prayer for Michael Jackson and his children when we speak to God tonight. The charges the state of California have against him are very serious. I am happy yo see the Jackson family and friends support him. Personally, I think he is innocent, he just has an unconditional love for children. My question to you will you pray for him as we did Luther Vandross? He is a chil;d of the King.He and his famly are in my prayers. A black man that is different from what we call nor has a hard way to go in America.Home of the brave , land of the free..

-- Linda Hardaway Watkins ([email protected]), December 23, 2003
    Answers
    Uhh, Cephas....

I would take any flames and send them to the instigator. Please don't place them on this board.

This just in (From the JW web site):

Jesus

He is the Son of God. He came to earth from heaven and gave his perfect human life as a ransom sacrifice. His death and resurrection made salvation to eternal life possible for those exercising faith in him. He is now ruling as King of God's heavenly Kingdom, which will soon bring peace to the entire earth. Jesus never claimed equality with God and thus is not part of a Trinity.?John 3:16; 14:28; Revelation 11:15.

I guess this goes against Matthew 1:23, John 1:1 (in the original Greek), and Hebrews 1:3-6

But this is what happens when your founder claims that God gave them a divine revelation, and you take pieces of the Bible to base a belief system.

and BTW, MJ is no longer a JW. I understand he's a Muslim.

-- Rev. John Harper ([email protected]), December 29, 2003.

We will continue to pray for Michael Jackson. I would like to ask us to be in prayer for his accusers also. For if he is guilty, they need our prayers for healing. And if he is not guilty, his accusers need our prayers that they might repent and confess the truth thereby clearing Michael Jackson. If he is cleared, we need to continue to pray that he might mature and learn to express his love for children in a manner that does not lead suspicous minds to accuse him again. Be Blessed

-- Rev. Alton Paris ([email protected]), December 23, 2003.

Thank you Sister Hardaway for such a benevolent gesture.

I have prayed for Michael and I will continue to pray for him so that when he appears in court on Jan. 9,2004 that God will protect him from further attacks from the father of lies.

I recall in February of this year, I was lied on by an administrator and had to go to court for it. I can sympathize with the falsely accused when I read about things like this in the media. Fortunately for me, I am not locally renowned and my story did not appear in the media. Nevertheless, it was very humbling to have experienced this ordeal.

Any of you on this board who has a good reputation in your community can be victimized with the same kind of allegations that Michael Jackson is facing. I believe that boy got a praying mother and I believe that he will be drawn closer to God as a result of this ordeal. Let's all form a prayer team about Michael's situation.

Jazzman

-- Jazzman ([email protected]), December 23, 2003.

Michael Jackson is a Jehovah's Witness and therefore unless he has accepted Jesus Christ as his savior (JW's do not believe Jesus is the Messiah)he is not a child of the King. The Prayer he needs is one simply for his salvation. Whether or not he is guilty of the crime he is accused of, if he does not accept Christ as his savior he will die and go to hell. I don't believe these accusations are racially motivated, Michael has put him self in the position of the "appearance of evil". If he is innocent then he should conduct himself in a manner that does not bring this type of attention to him. This is the price of celebrity, not of his race. A celebrity has to realize that their entire life is played out in a fishbowl.

-- Cephas Martin ([email protected]), December 25, 2003.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit