Pioneering, and LDC work!

by DwainBowman 7 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• DwainBowman
    DwainBowman

MY brother in law, eldub, LDC big shot, and regular pioneer. He's out in service twice a month for a couple hours each time. He get's to count his LDC time as pioneering time!!!!

Oh by the way, he's the biggest hypocrite I have ever known! His older brother is a smoker and a drunk, but with his mon's and brother's hely, he's been able to stay in good standing some how!! I have pictures of him doing both, that were given to me by his son! I have seen him many time smoking! His eldu brother threatened me and another family member over this issue!!!

And I thought that my X in laws were big hypocrites !!

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

But if you are not a pioneer you cant count time. Guess what i did?

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

What is LDC?

• under the radar
    under the radar

LDC is the acronym for Latter Day Charlatans Local Design Committee, a meaningless designation since nothing is really determined locally. All direction comes from Valhalla New York.

• fulano
    fulano

What is your point DwainBoman? That he is counting his time? That’s the rule. I knew full-timers working five days a week in the branch construction ...time was on their report.

• krismalone
    krismalone

The cult manipulates the human need of feeling important. They exploit that human trait by giving out meaningless titles. Thus the cult member feels like a big fish in a tiny pond. By allowing male cult members to have the title of regular pioneer even though he doesn't do anything near the 70 hrs is ok, as long as he serves the cult as an RBC member or now called LDC.

Think about it, if a corporation can get free labor by giving meaningless titles that doesn't cost them a single dollar, then why not? This shows how they really care about having members slave for the cult. The title of Regular Pioneer or full time service has no meaning as you can have that title without doing the service time required for it.

The Governing Body are smart businessmen running a real estate company pretending to be a religion. I don't think there's any other corporation where they reward their members by giving extra work without pay and the member calls it a "blessing". Gotta love this cult!!

• DwainBowman
    DwainBowman

He dose not work 5 days a week. More like a couple weekends a month. He says that he counts driving time, and time at home going over the project's!

I was just committing on him, not trying to make a point of any kind!

• ToesUp
    ToesUp

"His eldu brother threatened me and another family member over this issue!!!"

I had something similar done to me and my spouse during our fade several years ago. We called his bluff and went head to head with him. He didn't know what to do. At that point and time we didn't care if they DF'd us (they had no grounds). They don't know what to do when you challenge their fictitous authority. They are not the cops or the IRS they are little men who have a WT badge and cap. lol

Not sure what your situation is but I'd take that little sh*t to task and run all over his head. lol
    It was actually fun to do and watch their faces.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit