New Life Story From Active JW On AvoidJW

by AverageJoe1 9 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• AverageJoe1
    AverageJoe1

Just came across this a few minutes ago:

http://avoidjw.org/en/true-stories/pimo/

It’s just been posted and is quite lengthy but it makes a change to read something from a reasonable JW! Maybe there’s hope for others when they read it.

• Freedom rocks
    Freedom rocks

Enjoyed reading it. Shows how trapped pimi's are

• ToesUp
    ToesUp

Fantastic! Even some of the most uber of the uber are waking up. I appreciate what he said about the apostates. They are not the evil devils that WT paints them to be.

The internet and JW Broadcasting are shining a light on these cockroaches!

Thank you for posting the link!

• Giordano
    Giordano

Sounds like a great guy who is stuck in the middle.

At some point in time the whole thing is seriously going to be too toxic to deal with. Health issues could arise. I wish him the best.

He needs to visit this forum and check out the best and safest way to fade.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

I liked this bit a lot, as long as JW's read to the end ! :

" Remember, if you really think you have the truth, then why be afraid to have questions asked of you? If your faith can’t stand genuine, hard-hitting questions, then doesn’t that say something about the quality of your faith? "

• AverageJoe1
    AverageJoe1

Good point Phizzy. Why not post that in the comments as I know the JWs read them at least!

ToesUp, it’s Tom Durbridge at AvoidJW.org who does the fantastic work of getting all these things out to us, especially with all the letters. I usually get the news from that site before it’s available on the “official” one!

• OneEyedJoe
    OneEyedJoe

I can relate a lot to his thinking when I look back to myself when I was in. Just give him a few years pretending (and maybe the end of an otherwise happy marriage) and he'll probably have a slight change in opinion about some apostates' use of vulgarity when expressing displeasure with the cult....

• Fred Franztone
    Fred Franztone
    He can't go on living a double-life like this; he must stand down as an elder as soon as possible
  • Vidiot
    Vidiot

Jeezus, at the rate they're pushing away anyone with half a brain (or conscience), the Org is gonna have nothing left but stoopid Kool-Aid drinkers before too long.

Not that I'm complaining. :smirk:

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    http://avoidjw.org/en/true-stories/pimo/

So, I'm thinking the writer of this piece is likely to show up here before too long... :smirk:

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit